Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's Official!

Hello everyone! I know it's been some time since I posted, but I was waiting on purpose. Back in March we put our house on the market, and we were one of the lucky ones...

Two weeks after taking our sign down and giving up, we got an offer! The negotiations, due diligence, and the pre-closing paper chase were not without their stresses, but we made it. We closed yesterday and are now renting an apartment a little north of our old neighborhood.

I'll be sending out our new address soon.  I have to give a big shout out to my dad, who came down to help us with the move. I was a stress case so Don was glad to have him there.  Thanks so much Dad for helping us through that big transition - we could never have done it without you!

No comments: