![]() |
| Emily, Jen M., Jen G. and Sarah |
I'm very fortunate to be the recipient of a few baby showers this spring... this past weekend some of my closest girlfriends threw me another shower here in Atlanta and Mom and Annie were able to join. We had the first beautiful day in a couple of weeks so it was a made to order weekend.
![]() |
| A gift for my Book Club Baby! |
![]() |
| Jen & Mom |
![]() |
| Annie, Jen, Mom |
![]() |
| Jen & Emily, both due the same day! |
The girls knocked themselves out with beautiful decorations, flowers, wonderful food and lively games. It was a great time and I am so thankful to have so many people wishing us well. Thank you for a lovely day ladies!





2 comments:
I am so happy I could come, you have some great friends. They were such a fun group!
It was a beautiful weekend & your friends are GREAT! Such a nice shower. We are very excited for your big event in June. Won't be long now!
Post a Comment