Recently Audrey's teachers and another mom in the classroom set up a photo sharing site on Shutterfly for Audrey's classroom. They post reminders there about teacher appreciation, birthdays, events, etc. and of course photos.
It may seem silly, but I like that her teachers enjoy taking cute pictures of the kids... and they've posted some cute ones of Audrey lately. Here are a few.
This last one must have been one of her first times in the buggy. I'm told that at first she expected to be carried while all the other babies rode in the buggy. I guess she's found a friend. Many of the photos on the website recently have been of Audrey and this little girl, Julie, playing together on the play mat or next to each other in the buggy. They must be good friends.
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment