It was a busy month, but we survived. Here are our photos, they came up a little out of order, but these are the good ones. I hope you all are doing well and have a Happy New Year!
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Holiday Update & Exciting News
I haven't had a chance to properly post all of our holiday photos, so I thought I should take care of that given we're in a new year already! We had a wonderful holiday season this year, traveling to Maryland to see Don's family in November, and then to the Dominican Republic with my family over the Christmas holiday. It was action packed, and we managed to fit in a few other holiday events with Audrey despite our family's battle with ear infections, sinus infections, and for me, morning sickness all this month. (We told our families over the holidays so sorry if word has been slow to get out, but we are expecting a new little Gardner in June). We don't know the sex, as my friend Sam says, "We're not finder-outers" so we'll be surprised again!
It was a busy month, but we survived. Here are our photos, they came up a little out of order, but these are the good ones. I hope you all are doing well and have a Happy New Year!
It was a busy month, but we survived. Here are our photos, they came up a little out of order, but these are the good ones. I hope you all are doing well and have a Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment