Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring is here

We are anxiously counting the days until our back yard play set arrives. Yesterday it was beautiful and Emery didn't take her normal nap, so I took the girls for a long walk. As if I needed any more evidence that Audrey is mine! She promptly fell flat on her face and skinned a knee as soon as I let her out of the stroller to walk with me.

After the tears, she decided to walk it off (must be some of Don in her too). When we got home, we played on the driveway where she rode her bike, drew with sidewalk chalk, and kicked a ball back and forth with me... Until she fell and skinned the other knee that is.



Meanwhile, Emery enjoyed crawling around on the driveway and being left to explore. Try as I might, she seems to put everything in her mouth! Here she is proudly showing me the scrunched up leaf that she promptly stuffed in her mouth as soon as I snapped this pic!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: