Two of Audrey's major obsessions lately are the movie Annie, which she gets to watch sometimes in the van, and the movie Frozen. She got to see that with her cousins a month ago and has been asking us to play the songs on you tube ever since.
She is clearly attracted to the big vocal performances. I caught her singing in the bathroom tonight, belting out the song "Tomorrow" at the top of her lungs.
I will work on getting it on video, but she clams up when she sees me taping. Today she was even dancing/acting out Elsa's part in the movie Frozen as she sang the song "Let it Go". It is so cute- makes me remember when my sister and I used to play "Annie" and act out the whole movie! I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Saturday, May 3, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment