Saturday, November 8, 2014

Shakey shakey!

A few weeks ago the girls and I were listening to our Disney station on Pandora, when all of a sudden they play Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off". The girls have laser focus on music these days, and Audrey ran over to give it the thumbs up while they both danced. It has come on the radio and our Pandora station enough that the girls now know who Taylor Swift is and regularly request her songs. Their favorite of course is "shakey shakey". I have downloaded a couple for the car that I think are OK - but it is catching on like wildfire. Today at linch Emery was singing "twenty two-ooo-ooo!"

I may have to suck it up and go back to Raffi in the car, not sure I am ready for them to be listening to pop music, even if it is Taylor Swift!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: