We have had some fun times, mostly thanks to the wonderful parks, nice weather, and YMCA. Here are a few recent pics of the girls too.
Both girls are growing so fast. Audrey is reading already, and excited to start Kindergarten in the fall. She is rapidly leaving those innocent, baby girl days behind, getting more mature by the day. I am hugging her tight at night and snuggling extra long in the mornings for as long as I can.
Emery is also taking the world by storm. She is very outgoing and has a pretty wicked sense of humor. We often have to remind her she isn't as old as Audrey. She is no toddler anymore, she wants to do everything big sister does!
I wish I could freeze them right here, when we are still their whole world... But it is a joy watching them grow and mature as well. They are so amazing!








Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment