I'm happy to report that she looked great at her "Sweet Pea" baby shower this week. Annie is 7 months now and we had so much fun feeling the baby move and kick while we were visiting.


The decorations looked great, and we all had a wonderful time getting everything ready for this special occasion! Mom, Nannette, & Sarah came through with some great baby decorations out of some essentials we know she will need. Leigh even gave me the idea for a great fruit salad!
But the highlight for me was of course meeting Annie's close girlfriends that she has been telling us about for so long. These ladies knew how to put on a party and provided a beautiful cake that topped off the whole event. I'm so happy that Annie has such great friends and can't wait to get to know them better on all my future visits!
4 comments:
Looks like I missed a good party. From all the pictures the soon-to-be Grandmom sent, I can see the nursery is well equipped. Guess its time to collecting the Disney's again for the new arrival. Sorry I couldn't be there to share it with you but you were in my thoghts.
Jen - it is so weird to see what you will look like when you are pregnant through your sister's pictures! She looks amazing by the way - I am almost that big and I am only 4 months along ;)
Jen - I almost freaked out when I saw your sister's pregnant pic - I thought I might have missed an announcement about you & Donald. Congrats on just being an aunt - there is plenty of time for parenthood later.
all the best - KC
Jen - At first, I thought the picture was of you also. Very cool news. Congratulations to the whole family.
Post a Comment