Saturday, June 11, 2011

Two visits from Annie

Just before my due date Annie and Noah came for a visit. We had a fun weekend highlighted by an outing to a screen on the green. Here are our photos.





I was excited about the visit because I knew that Annie probably wouldn't be able to be there when the baby was born, but then she surprised me. When we had Audrey a little early Mom said she would fly down for the day to check on me while I was still in the hospital. What she didn't tell me was that Annie had decided to do the same.

Monday morning I was so excited to see them both walk into our hospital room. What a happy surprise and what great photos to remind me of the day Audrey met her Grandma Suzy and Auntie Annie.






- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Four Nguyens said...

What a great surprise! Sisters are the best!!