| "Sister Mary Audrey" |
My mom is staying with us this week taking care of Audrey while I'm back at work. It so happens that this is also the tournament week for Don's softball team at work. Since we have some extra help in the evenings, he told the team he'd play this week.
Mom and I decided to take Audrey out to the game to meet the team and see her Dad play. She was very interested in all the action - we sat in front and she watched the game with keen interest. Even when people came to say hello and sat in front of her, she looked over their shoulder to watch the field. However, it was past her bedtime and so she eventually did fall asleep. We put the blanket over her head to give her a pillow and muffle the sounds of the bats because they were startling her as she began to nod off. She was quite the sight - I thought she looked like a nun.
No comments:
Post a Comment