Audrey did great in the car. It helped that we primarily tried to drive while she was sleeping - but she did spend a good amount of time awake in the car and she was a champ. I owe a big thank you to the inventors of the wrist and sock rattles though... that little butterfly sock kept her busy for 3 hours one afternoon! Don and I can now sing along to most of the Raffi CD, and we had enough Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to last us for a while, but we made it! We had great visits with our families, and so now I'll get to what you're all waiting for - pictures! Here are some of the best ones...
| Despite her face in this picture, Grandma Suzy did make Audrey smile... |
| Great Grandma Lil made her smile too... |
| 4 Generations on the Gardner side |
![]() |
| Audrey and her Grandad Steve |
| This is the only one Big John would pose for! He and Audrey are in love... :) |
| Of course, Nana makes her smile too... and talk! |
| Amelia Gasque taught Audrey Eskimo Kisses! |
| Breakfast with the Bardills - YUM! |
| 4 Generations on the Shafer / Busekist side |
| Don says, "Luke, I am your Uncle!" |
![]() |
| Aunt Karen and Uncle Tim with Noah and the Babies! |
| Can't wait for the next trip! |


No comments:
Post a Comment