Sunday, December 11, 2011

6 Months Old

Audrey is SIX months old!! Where did the time go? We had our doctor's appointment last week and she weighed in at 16.4 lbs, and 26.75 inches long. This month she's started to learn to wave and her teachers say she is watching them teach the older babies to clap with keen interest.  She's finally mastered rolling from both her back to tummy and her tummy to back - and with that she's discovered just this weekend that she's mobile.  She has finally ventured off her little play mat or blanket to get across the room and move over to the table, TV, or other items of interest.

This weekend, we bought a little tree since we'll be traveling for the holidays, and we decorated it with a few ornaments and a small string of lights. I'm just waiting for that to catch her eye - it won't take long I'm sure.

We're getting ready for a big road trip this month - we're heading to DC to see the Gardners and celebrate Christmas. We can hardly wait - every time I'm out I pick up more stocking stuffers... not that we have stockings but oh well! All of our other holiday decorations are in storage and we just didn't make it a priority to get over there and unpack it all.  We're looking forward to seeing everyone soon!  Here are some recent pictures until then.


1 comment:

The Smiths said...

I love her chubby cheeks!