This week Emery started rolling over onto her tummy. Just in tome for her 4 month checkup! She weighs 14 lb, 8oz and is almost 26" tall. 75th percentile weight, 80th for height.
Although she was a bit fussy after her vaccinations these past two days, she is back to her happy self this afternoon and evening. We went to a birthday party for one of Audrey's little friends and Emery let people hold her and was happy and quiet the whole afternoon.
On the way home I sat in the backseat of the car to entertain the girls because it was a little late. I would tickle Audrey's knees and ribs and she would squeal and laugh, then I would turn to Emery and do the same and she would open her mouth wide and start to belly laugh... So fun! Don was smiling listening to them both! Wish we had thought to record their laughs... We will have to do that soon.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Saturday, October 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment