Friday, August 1, 2014

The new normal

This is my fist week home. I guess we are all getting used to the new normal.

Today we had a fiasco right in the middle of nap time. Audrey stirred about an hour into her nap saying she needed to go potty. I was cleaning downstairs, so I got her out of bed and sent her to the bathroom to go. She can usually take care of that herself.

Two minutes later I hear her screaming and crying and came in to find her standing in the middle of the floor, peeing all over it, hysterical. I quickly swooped her up and onto the potty, asking what the problem was. Between sobs, she points to the water in the toilet and says, "It's blue!"

I guess our cleaners never left the water blue after cleaning. I will have to remember that.

What a scene.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: