Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Missed the show

Tonight at dinner, Audrey was telling us all about the school concert she was going to give us. The only problem was, we had to miss her big recital because I had a doctors appointment I couldn't reschedule in Raleigh that day. When I told Audrey we used the recital, she was really bummed, so we decided we would have our own show at home. We made a stage, tickets, and Don did a great intro... It was a sweet couple of songs and she loved performing for us. Truthfully, she probably did better performing for the home crowd than if we had been in front of all the parents.

Once we got going though, both girls got really into it. It broke down into their favorite songs from movies, but the videos are so sweet. Each girl has their strength. Emery is definitely made to sing on stage... Not afraid at all. Audrey is a bit shy about singing, but is obviously going to have that dancing gene... I'll load the clips of each girl in a post below.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: