Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Potty training!

The past couple of weeks Emery has been telling us when she has a stinky diaper. Yesterday, when we woke up, her diaper was dry so I invited her to sit on the potty. She went! It surprised us all and Audrey and I started telling her what a big girl she was. Audrey even went to get Emery one of her prized "special things" as a reward! A little hourglass! Audrey told her she could have it forever!

I was one proud mama of my potty trained and her sweet big sister!

Then, in the afternoon, we were headed outside when Emery reported she needed to go. Off to the bathroom she went and she waited for me to get her diaper off. She stepped right up and took a dump on the potty! I am pretty sure it is not going to be this easy and that she is just setting me up to toy with me. After all - when she finished she immediately ran off and I chased her, bare bottomed, all over the upstairs trying to get her diaper back on!

This is gonna be fun.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: