Sunday, April 19, 2009

Testing 1, 2...

This past week brought a big change in the Gardner household.   Our laptop (the one Don got for business school 5 years ago) has been showing its age lately.  Last year, we managed to weather a hard drive crash thanks to our backup hard drive... but it has been getting slower and slower, and we finally decided it was time for a new computer.

After a lot of debate, we decided to get a Mac.  We're just getting used to the new machine and we keep our 700+ page "Macs for Dummies" book handy at all times.  It has been a little stressful, but I think in the end we're both going to like our new computer.  There are lots of new possibilities for me as far as the blog goes, but I need to read more.  Stay tuned though.  For now, I just wanted to make my first post on it, to make sure it works OK and all... 
Here is my first photo on the web-cam. I call it: Jen posts on blog.  

Exciting huh? I know you're all on the edge of your seats now...

1 comment: