Monday, May 4, 2009

A shower for baby Miller...

A couple of weekends ago my friend Leigh and I hosted a baby shower for her sister Jennifer. Jennifer and I have also become good friends since she and I moved to Atlanta from Raleigh. Leigh was sorry to see us both go, but glad that we'd know each other in our new city.

Over the past 5 years, Jennifer and her husband Aaron have been some of our closest friends and I was so excited to give her a baby shower this month.  We had a really beautiful spring day and we were able to spread out and take over the whole house!  Don was a sweetie and made himself scarce that weekend, traveling to Raleigh to visit the Arringtons.

Leigh and I stayed up all hours of the night getting everything ready. Admittedly, we would have made better time if we hadn't watched Twilight 3 times... but no one was counting - it was a girls weekend!  

Here is a little slide show I created... might want to put it on mute though. I picked a cheezy song for the show.  



1 comment:

The Four Nguyens said...

That's so sweet! It looks like it was a really cute day for the mother-to-be!