Don and I were on a much needed vacation last week. We went to Asheville NC and stayed at the Biltmore Inn again. Even though we went to Asheville last year, we decided this would be a different experience for two reasons:
1 - The weather was going to be much cooler and rainy, so we were going to do inside activities this time
2 - I am no longer able to do the hiking that I'm used to - pregnancy is definitely catching up with me now.
So this time we spent the week there in total leisure... eating, napping, reading about how to get newborns to sleep well, visiting the Grove Park Inn Spa, and even catching an afternoon showing of The King's Speech at a historic theater down town. What great memories! The only thing is we didn't take very many pictures, so here's the only one we have of the two of us.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment