Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Uncle Don

This year we've been fortunate to welcome several new nephews into our family! Peter, Noah and now Aaron. Over the past year, we've spent lots of time with these new little ones. Frequently after a visit though, Don comments "I didn't even hold the baby." Well not this time!
Last weekend we got to visit our newest nephew, Aaron and his big brother Peter. I made sure that Uncle Don got lots of time holding both of his sweet nephews. In just one short weekend, he was visibly more comfortable holding them, even little Aaron. Now to tackle diapers!


1 comment:

The Gardner Family said...

Don is a pro!

Send pictures when you get a chance... I tried stealing them, but they are really low res!

I will try to upload mine and send to you tomorrow :)

We had a great time with you all!!!