Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wedding Bells & Donuts

This past weekend we had the pleasure of attending Don's cousin's wedding. Nora and Matt make a wonderful couple and we were so happy to be a part of their big day. We had so much fun catching up with all of the Gardners.



Here are a few shots from the wedding... and of course the happy couple. I tried to get a few of Nora's dress too - which was lovely! They looked so happy!




We got to catch up with all of the Gardners which was the best part for us - we don't get to see you all enough. Here are a few "family" shots that were especially good. Let me know if anyone wants copies...





Everyone seemed to have a great time and even got out on the dance floor before the evening was over - there was a great 80's band and I heard they came all the way from Greensboro NC. And the biggest surprise of the evening had to be the "cake"... Can you say yummmmm - Krispy Kreme?? It was awesome! I've decided Nora and Matt need to get married every summer!

No comments: