A few weeks ago we tackled one of those home improvement projects we've been putting off for so long. We refinished the garage floor. Our house was built in the 1960's and nothing has been done to that floor in all those years, so it was pretty badly stained. Don's on a quest to make it look new again... we've still got a few steps left before we call the garage finished, but this is a big accomplishment nonetheless! 
For some strange reason, I didn't take a shot of the finished product - so you'll have to come visit to see it! As you can see, Don did most of the heavy lifting... I couldn't stand the smell, so mostly I waited outside until he finished a section, then I came in to throw the sprinkles on the wet paint. All in all it was a pretty fun time - for me anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment