Monday, October 27, 2008

Wicked night out with the Girls

This past week I went out with my book club friends to see a show - Wicked. Don and I saw it last year in NYC while we were there visiting KC, but I'd forgotten what a cute show this was! For all of you who have not seen it - I would highly recommend it. Its a very creative back story for the two witches from The Wizard of Oz.

I got to see it at the Fox Theater in Atlanta, a landmark and beautiful theater. I hadn't been to a show there before, and we'll have to add it to the list of places our visitors must see. We got dinner before the show at one of my favorite restaurants, Baraonda. It was crowded but thanks to our reservation we got right in. It was a great night out with the girls and I hope we take book club on the road more often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie this is courtney
Mom was showing me your blog, it's so cute I might need to start one. Any who I'm so jealous of you right now. You saw Wicked!!! I love that musical, well I love musicals in general but I've been dying to see that one. Hope it was a blast, good book too. Talk to you soon.
Love you courtney