Friday, August 7, 2009

Great Deals!

I like to share the news when I find great deals. Recently, Atlanta joined a growing list of cities with participating in a new group purchasing power website, Groupon. Each day a new coupon is offered for a local business, but a minimum number of people must sign up before the deal is on. Each business sets their own limits based on how good the deal is I guess.

Anyway, there's this nice ticker where you can watch and once that threshold is met, the deal is officially on for anyone who signs up. A few months ago I blogged about the Dinner A'Fare where some friends and I went and assembled meals to take home. Well I surfed over to Groupon today to find that they're offering meal deals for 50% off - Delivered!

The deals are different in every city every day, so check it out to find out if your city participates!

No comments: