Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Home Work...

We need to give a big Thank You to Don's dad, Steve, for giving us a little fatherly advice about one of those classic home maintenance chores this past Father's Day. That's right, despite the heat we spent the afternoon cleaning our gutters. We weren't exactly sure how to get the ones on the 2 story section of the house, but after checking in with his dad, Don decided to take to the roof. No pictures of that though because I was too distracted with trying to stand below him on the ground.... You know - to catch him if he fell and all.


Thankfully, he did not fall and we finished the task a short hour later - I should say he finished it. I didn't do much besides just take a few pictures and roam around the garden looking for fresh produce. The garden is looking good- we'll have tomatoes this week. Thanks again Steve for being there for us on Father's Day!

No comments: