
We are continuing to water the garden (one of the few exceptions to the watering ban) and are happy to report that the 'maters are doing well. We've planted in two locations because we're testing the sunlight in two different spots. Next year hopefully we'll have worked out the perfect location for the garden.

We're also surprised to find that we have hydrangeas in our yard, they've come in over the past year and are benefiting from close proximity to the new garden which gets lots of water... I'm including a few shots of those too because I'm sure they'll be gone soon. Next year I'll have to relocate them to a shady spot.
We also got new patio furniture, so that's been nice this spring. I'm sure we'll have to wait until fall to enjoy it before long - it's already too hot to eat dinner out there! 

No comments:
Post a Comment