Sunday, June 8, 2008

Noah on the loose!


This weekend we had a visit from the Smiths! Their first road trip with Noah went well. We were so excited to see him and are really amazed at how quick he changes. We got lots of smiles - some seemed voluntary, some probably weren't - but we'll take them. Here are a few of our best shots.








It was a slow weekend, we just visited a few of their friends from Charlotte who are actually looking to move OTP to an area near us, so it was good that Don and I got a chance to meet them. Here's a cute shot of their kids and Noah. Delaney is 1 year, and Ford is only 2 weeks younger than Noah. It was a fun afternoon.



We had a low key dinner followed by ice cream on Saturday night and Don and I got a preview of what it is like to be parents. This shot was taken from our couch at about 8:30pm that night... poor things - they get the sleep whenever they can these days!



I took some videos of Noah's laugh, but I'm going to let Andrea post those - follow the link to the Smith Bit page for that. We had a great weekend - thank you Smith's for making the trip!

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

I wonder how long it will be before I can take a picture with my son and not look sleep deprived?
We had a blast, thanks for letting us crash. I know we are a couple of night owls so it was good of you to try to keep pace!