Tuesday, September 16, 2008

FEI 2008

By Wednesday, we were welcoming the troops for our beach weekend. Don and I were so excited to see everyone and were so happy everyone made it! There were so many good times - we barely left the island for the remainder of the week.

we hung out on the beach

we cooked

we played games


Amelia showed us how she can crawl

the guys watched the kids (we think)



we relaxed


Noah let Don change his diaper

We watched football


And just when we thought we had done it all, Kim Bardill came over to help us celebrate her brother's birthday - and she brought her surf board. Now, the new camera with that rapid fire thing really came in handy here. I think I caught them all on the board - as well as about 300 other shots of waves that I had to delete when I got home!

Don

Matt - with Kim cheering him on


Chris A.



KC

And even though I didn't get pictures of it - we also took several bike rides, walks on the beach, and made lots of good food! I know we'll all remember it for a long time. Thanks to all of you who came from so far - we hope you had as much fun as we did!

No comments: