We like Indy movies. Some are better than others to be sure, but we usually find that independent films tell good stories with really great characters. Last night we watched a wonderful movie that did just that.
To be fair, I had to force Don to watch it. Some may call it a "chick flick", and I'm sure Don will roll his eyes when he realizes it made our blog. But he didn't deny after we finished watching it that it was "better than he thought it would be." (Which I interpret as being good and he just couldn't admit it.)
The movie is called Bella and it is directed by Alejandro Monteverde. We rented it on Netflix and I hear you can watch it on Comcast On Demand as well. It is also the #1 rated movie on Fandango. It is a really touching story and it was a great little "vacation" from the doom and gloom news last night.
So for those of you who need to watch something that actually makes you feel good, you must see it.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment