A coworker of mine sent me an invitation to join a book club networking site. However I've decided that I should be doing this at the beginning of my day, not the end. Tonight I mistakenly invited about 30 people (Rotary folks included) from my address book, then deleted their invitations by mistake.
So I've now decided to just let you all know about it here... that way if you want to join, you can go to GoodReads.com and set up your profile, and then invite me to be your friend - since I can't seem to figure that out.
Once you have an account, you can search for books you want to read, add them to your bookshelf, and then once you've read them give them reviews. As you add friends, you can see what they've read and recommend. For those of us in book clubs, I thought this might be a good way to browse for books that my friends recommend.
So for those of you who received my invite, then got rejected, my apologies!
- Jen
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment